Top Energy Limited is a multi-faceted distribution and transmission lines company which has operations throughout the Far North and through its subsidiary Ngawha Generation Limited, owns and operates a geothermal generation power station. The company is owned by the Top Energy Consumer Trust.
We are seeking a Store Person to facilitate the effective delivery of procurement support to the Top Energy Group.
This position reports to the Supply Chain and Inventory Supervisor and is based at our Puketona Depot.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Establishing and monitoring inventory reorder and stock levels
- Maintaining accurate inventory records and actioning picklists
- Maintaining critical spares stores
- Monitoring the delivery performance of orders placed
- Assisting with fleet management and control
To succeed in this role, you will have a relevant qualification or two to three years' experience in an inventory warehouse role. It is essential that you have a high level of computer ability, particularly in Microsoft Office products and computerised Inventory and Purchasing systems. A full and current NZ Driver Licence Class 1 is essential, with the addition of Classes 2 and 4 being an advantage. A Fork Hoist Licence and current OSH Cert Fork hoist is required, as is experience in operating stores-related machinery.
Additional skills and attributes you will have:
- Health and Safety focus
- Physical fitness
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service focused and a team player
We have a Drug and Alcohol Workplace Policy. Before any offer of employment is made, the short-listed candidate(s) will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical check which will include a drug and alcohol test.